Prior to our current name since 1994, UNITED ENTERPRISE CREDIT UNION LIMITED (UECUL), we were registered by two previous names. We first registered in 1976 as PURITY CO-OPERATIVE CREDIT UNION LIMITED, which then was changed to United Enterprise Co-operative Credit Union Limited in 1988. To date, we cater to employees from FOURTEEN (14) COMPANIES which make up our membership:
- Airport Restaurant Limited,
- Caribbean Label Craft,
- Courtesy Garage,
- Duty Free Caribbean (Formerly Harrisons),
- Goddard Catering,
- Goddard Enterprises,
- Hanschell Innis Limited,
- Hipac Limited,
- McBride Caribbean Limited,
- Purity Bakeries Limited,
- Tropical Battery,
- Tropical Laundries,
- Terrific Tiles,
- Sagicor General Insurance (Employees of Former BF&C & BCI),
- West Indies Rum Distillery Limited
Our First President: Leon Greenidge
- We treat you like family; a very professional, friendly and close relationship with you
- Security of knowing your money is with a stable institution with a long history of steady growth.
- Lower fees for services and products
- Low minimum payments required to open an account.
- Affordable loans with reasonable terms and conditions.
- Grow your money faster with competitive interest rates on savings.