Would you like to become a member of United Enterprise Credit Union Ltd and start controlling your financial future? When you’re a member of United Enterprise Credit Union Ltd, you are our first priority and we will continue to commit to investing our profits into the convenient products, services, competitive loan rates and higher deposit rates you expect. In addition, you can apply for membership online at your convenience. It just takes a few short minutes!
- Every member of the Society shall be:-
- (a) resident or in occupation of land within the Society’s area of operation;
- (b) an employee of Goddard Enterprises Limited, its subsidiaries and or its associated companies, or employees of former qualifying organizations;
- (c) the spouse or child or a member qualifying in accordance with (b) above or a relative of a member (relative means mother, father, brother, sister, aunt or uncle,
- (d) an employee of the credit union; or
- (e) existing bona fide members.
- An individual who has not yet attained the age of sixteen (16) years may be admitted as a member subject to section 82A of the Act.
- Where a member who has not attained the age of sixteen (16) years is required to execute any instrument or give any receipt, he may only do so by his parents or guardian.
- In accordance with Section 82(3) of the Act, a body corporate may be a member of the Society subject to the approval of the Registrar.
How to get started
To become a member simply visit our office and present the following:
- A completed Membership Application Form
- Two (2) forms of valid photo identification, e.g. your National Identification Card, Passport or Driver’s License
- Proof of your current home address, e.g. a recent utility bill, bank statement
- A minimum opening deposit of BDS $110. This is made up of an entrance fee of $10, and membership qualifying shares of $100.