FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE MEASURES
As news about COVID-19 continues to develop, we want you to know that the physical, emotional and financial health of our members and employees remain our top priority. You can count on us to continue doing our best to serve you and keep you informed.
United Enterprise Credit Union Limited (UECUL) has special financial assistance measures for those who are financially impacted by loss of income as a result of COVID-19, including:
- Extended loan payment relief on a case by case basis for UECUL loans and lines of credit
- 90-day loan payment moratorium (deferrals) on principal payments for personal, mortgage and business loans which will be reviewed. Depending on the circumstances a further 90 days may be granted. Interest will continue to accrue and at the end of the period the options for repayment of the accrued interest will be discussed with the member.
- Maintenance of our zero late fees over the next 90 days
- Loans will not be reported as delinquent to the credit bureaus during any payment deferral period
- Early withdrawals from certificates of deposit (Fixed/Term deposits) without any penalty
- Other financial assistance measures tailored to the member’s individual situation
Please call us at 1 (246) 248-0499, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you need assistance due to financial hardship resulting from the pandemic.